welcome back diecast lovers are still with DiecastOraSambat. Today I bring the latest news from the product Ignition model to scale 43. Comes with Nissan Primera Calsonic products. This livery was used during the event race in 1994 JTCC IINTERTEC FUJI, with its driver Kazuyoshi Hoshino.
This limited edition car model was produced plus a Kazuyoshi Hoshino figure stand package and at this time there was an announcement that PO was opened starting May 13, 2019 at 20.30 Hong Kong Time zone (UTC + 8) at IG International online shop. That’s for customers outside of Japan. If you really want the Nissan Primera Calsonic collection just follow the PO.
Indeed, not too many people know Kazuyohi Hoshino but that does not mean that this product is underestimated, who knows 10 or 20 years and even more Kazuyoshi Hoshino diecast stand figure models are able to show their fangs and will be a high selling point, because there are old or new generation collectors who really want this figure and the car nissan primera calsonic model.
To just know what track records Kazuyoshi Hoshino has had during his racing career, the following is the list:
- Six-time Japanese Formula Top Champion (now known as Super Formula) – All-time record
- Five-time Fuji Grand Champion Series Champion – uncomparable record
- Two-time All-Japan Sports Prototype Champion
- Two-time All-Japan Touring Car Champion
- 39 Japanese Top Formula Race Victories career – All-time Record
- 28 career Fuji Grand Champion Series Race Victories
- 21 career Japanese Touring Car Championship Race Victories
- 10 All-Japan Endurance careers / Sports Race Prototype Championship Victories
- 2 career All-Japan GT Championship now better known as Super GT Race Victories
- Three-time race Fuji 1000 km (6 Hours of Fuji) Winner (1985, 1991, 1992)
- Two-time Fuji Inter-TEC 500km Winner (1990, 1991)
- 1990 Suzuka International 1000km Winner
- 1992 24 Hours of Daytona Winner
- 170 career Japanese prime Formula Races – uncomparable record
- 9 twenty four Hours of autoimmune disorder Mans Entries – Best finish: third (1998)
- 1982 Bathurst 1000 B Class Winner
And the latest info in 2017 to commemorate Kazuyoshi Hoshino’s achievements on the second day of the official Autobacs Super GT Series test at the Suzuka Circuit, an extraordinary inter-session ceremony was held to honor one of Japan’s legendary motorbikes at once – when Kazuyoshi Hoshino, founder and CEO Impul, celebrates his 70th birthday.
Join thousands of fans for this take a look at, Association Chairman GT Masaaki Bandoh, and members of the Jewish calendar month GT-R # twelve Calsonic Impals Team together with drivers Hironobu Yasuda and Jann Mardenborough.
The ceremony was held by songwriter Pierre Kitagawa, and the director and founder of Impul, nicknamed “The Fastest Man in Japan” for more than 50 years racing career as a driver and owner, was given a special flower arrangement and birthday at the Suzuka tower.